God i hate to waste my time sitting all along in sofa and wasting time watching television. I am very much dull today nothing to go on, nothing to make me interested i hate to be this kind of man. Well but eventually i am now one of them, so i have to change myself by setting a goal to reach which will keep me busy with it or that i think so.
At first thought of learning some of web scripting deep enough to become a geek but the thing is whenever i start watching tutorials i become more bored. So I planned for something else where i wont be bored from my ridiculous life of wasting time.
The thing is I have a collection of more than 5 computer languages including Java very basic, so at first by end of this week i am going to learn completely about one language, by for my first start to learn language is java which is very much need for its concepts of oops, inheritance, polymorphism and so on.
At first thought of learning some of web scripting deep enough to become a geek but the thing is whenever i start watching tutorials i become more bored. So I planned for something else where i wont be bored from my ridiculous life of wasting time.
The thing is I have a collection of more than 5 computer languages including Java very basic, so at first by end of this week i am going to learn completely about one language, by for my first start to learn language is java which is very much need for its concepts of oops, inheritance, polymorphism and so on.
Things I am going to learn in Java as like
- Through a book
- Through tutorial video.
1. Through a book
Yeah I know learning a language from a book wont give me practical knowledge about the programming concepts, but when i meet Bindhumadhavram my class mate of my high school last week he gave me a book titles "Head First Java" written by Kathy Sierra and Bert Bates in another dimension of book writting. I was very much amazed in the way they are sharing the concepts of programming in Java utterly different manner. This book gives more info about Java but not in plain text, but with puzzles and examples which I like so much about them. At first I am going to read it through then going for programming.
2. Through Tutorial Videos
I also have around 100 Videos of Tutoring Java Programming with examples. After reading the Book i will be giving it a try.
After a Week I am going to program a project using java, I haven't selected a project i will let you know when i completed the learning things about Java.

No Comment to " Dull Sleepy Boring Day - Going to Change It "